Wagging Dog Rescue ALWAYS needs people to foster dogs. These are the folks who are able to make a long term commitment to caring for their foster dog until the dog finds a perfect forever family. We’ve had dogs in foster care for 5 days to more than a year. It’s impossible to say how long an animal needs to find a great home so we really need foster families who are able to make the full commitment, otherwise our Orphan has to go into boarding and that’s no quality of life for anyone. If you’ve got an opening for a temporary guest in your heart and home, please send us a completed foster app today! Where are the foster addicts?!
To foster a dog from Wagging Dog Rescue:
- You must live in Southern California.
- Contract: If we approve you to foster one of our rescued dogs, we require a signed fostering agreement.
- Must be 25: Applicant must be at least 25 years old and head of household.
Foster Program NeedsFoster Availability:
Age & Size:
- Long-term (14+Days)
- Large Dog (Over 6 Months) 🐺
- Medium Dog (Over 6 Months) 🐩
- Small Dog (Over 6 Months) 🐕
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.